Few things about me

Few things about me


Hello, guys welcome to this new post I am writing about myself in this post Positivity is in my blood, I will continue to spread positivity but let me tell you something about myself my name is Huzaifa Surti and I am from Baroda Gujarat India I was born on 27th November 1986 in my professional Qualification is I completed a master of science in Physics from the Maharaja sayajirao University of Baroda having that course we were thought about Quantum Physics and the positivity thing I have gone through seminar and workshop. send my life was not that good in the air 2014 and I almost lost everything in my life and from that point, I attended the seminars in the workshop on positivity due to which it is a lot of impact on me and I continue that day buying books on positivity self-development self and now I am having almost the collection about 150 or more books on the positivity that's the reason I always share the list of books in my post so that it can I devaluation can help the people not to give up on the dreams inspired them to achieve their dreams that anything is possible in this world even the  even the word impossible means I am possible



 so what I am currently doing this please well I am going to read books right now in this free time we are into lockdown for 40 days now and the cases of this Kola virus is increasing day by day and it is more difficult to get out of the home we are it into our home 24 by 7 this is the right time to me utilize in the things which you cannot capable of due to the lack of time in our daily activities right now there is an ample amount of time which help you to focus on the things which you are not before this lottery

I would also like to know my the audience who is reading my post because I can just only see the statistics I have never received any comment on my post I don't know like I would like to ask for support on my post and if it helps you in anyway then I would be grateful to you please let me know in the comments I am very eager to know about my riddles I just reading my post and taking an active part for supporting this my positivity journey

 I will continue to write blog making videos for cast right in any book on positive because I have written that knowledge not used is garbage so if you are having knowledge and skills anybody don't have two people don't have your message and there is no meaning and so it is necessary for a person having knowledge using experience to share his or her journey my name is social media may be added to A block video about caste anything so that people come to know about your journey everyone has their own  story every the person has his or her life story the struggle which he or she has gone on throughout the life

 I was in a lot of You Tubers just a paid promotion on YouTube is getting a lot of subscribers I'm just making your money but that is not we are meant for providing values helping people so that they can remember us for the lifetime the bill the connection with our self-build our Legacy build your own brand our community and in that way you get two organic subscribers money is just the outcome but what you give what serves for is the real thing.

 and see that my we used in in frog has reached about 2,000 I am very much grateful that I am able to impact the two thousand people by just my writing it's really great always grateful for what I am having we always need to focus on what we actually want I'm not on what we don't want but I see almost all the people are looking for the things which they don't want in their life in the second census and people will follow what you think so they will take more negativity when they focus on things which they don't want in their life-switching your focus and focus on the things which you want in your life

 Everything in this life is a choice, for example, you have chosen my blog in your reading right now so you have made a choice so wisely live well



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to know more, let me know

7 REASONS WHY MEN WILL ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX

 7 REASONS WHY MEN WILL ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX (Its a bit long but Educative, take you time to read) I want to change some ladies mindset to...

Popular