BOOK OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS BY ME



BOOK OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS BY ME
BOOK OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS




Hello, guys, I have made book to attract health wealth career relationship into your life and the book name is the book of  positive affirmations this book is a list of all the positive affirmations that can help you to become your greatest version

 it is divided into different categories such as affirmations for daily living affirmations for healing affirmations for self-love etc.

 during this pandemic all lockdown current time period it is very much important to spend time on our self creating something amazing that will help people so I thought that I need to create a book which will help people to become their  greatest person


 so I am sharing you the link of this book which you can download from Amazon Kindle from Instamojo

 this is my first book and I need support so that it will help me to write more books and currently I am preparing one another book on Reiki whose name is “An introduction to reiki” it's in process and soon it will also be published on Amazon site as well as on Instamojo

 I have just started creating this books and not a perfect writer but I am trying to help people by writing or by making something which will be helpful to the people and will keep me in their life remember me as a person right so so if you want to get this I am putting all the links you can just download and if you like it or if it has any impact your life then do leave a review on Amazon it will be very much helpful and if you find something not good or something I am liking then also you can mention that it will be very much helpful in my journey

buy my ebook "Book of Positive Affirmations" - https://www.instamojo.com/huzisurti/book-of-positive-affirmations/

buy my ebook "Book of Positive Affirmations" -https://amzn.to/2xUOHDV



 thanks for this and if you like to know more than to subscribe to this blog I am writing this inspiring and  great working which will help people and I will continue to do this work even if I don't get any money because I am not after money but I am after making my Legacy building my Legacy helping people this is my moto so that's the reason I started this block right to see in the next force till then bye peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to know more, let me know

7 REASONS WHY MEN WILL ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX

 7 REASONS WHY MEN WILL ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX (Its a bit long but Educative, take you time to read) I want to change some ladies mindset to...

Popular